One of the most delicate hairs we have is the eyelashes. It serves to protect our eyes from unwanted bodies that may enter it. Therefore, we are responsible to take care of them, not just for aesthetic purposes but for you to avoid infection and irritations. Check below on how you can take care of your eyelashes properly.
Beauty Caring Tips for Eyelashes
Having a beautiful and long eyelash is one of an asset that not all girls and women are inborn with but certainly, it does not mean that one could not take care and help themselves if they want to have beautiful, long eyelashes. Here are our tips for you:
- When cleaning your face at night, make it a hobby to dab moisturizing oil on your face to remove your makeup as well as dust particles. When doing this, do not forget to include your eyelashes. This will help the health of the hair.
- Don’t wax or pluck the eyelashes area or near it. This will certainly reduce the numbers of eyelashes.
- Use a mild soap that won’t irritate your eyes. When your eyes are irritated, you will likely to rub it off which will result in falling out of eyelashes.
- If you are a regular user of the eyelash curler, replace it every three or four months. This can drastically help to prevent infection.
- When using a hair dryer make sure that it has a safe distance with your eyelashes or eyelids. The warm air from the hair dryer can burn the hair.
- Use primer before the mascara. This will make the tiny hairs appear longer and thicker. Begin applying it from the lid and stroke in zigzag movement and upward until the other side.
- When applying the eyeliner, do not apply on the inner part that enables some chemicals to touch your eyes or your eyelashes. This may cause irritations.
- If you use mascara, make sure that you clean it regularly with tissue. You can apply two coats on your eyelashes. Avoid putting on too much as it will make the mascara stubborn to remove.
- There are also cosmetic products that one can use to dye eyelashes but if you want to use it, consult first a professional rather than try it at your own risk. The eyes are among the most important parts of our body and we should not do anything that might harm it, else, you are risking yourself to have a vision problem.
- If you want or need to use eyelashes extension, be wise in selecting the products. Do not use products that are not proven and tested that won’t give allergy to your eyes and eyelashes. Don’t neglect to remove it gently as well, using some oil.
There are too many beauty products that could boost the beauty of your eyelashes. With technologies in the modern world, it is no longer hard to find the best-suited product for you and to be beautiful with long eyelashes.